Sunday, July 19, 2009

Don't Fence Me In



I don't really own my own farm....yet. I hope to one day but right now I work as a farm hand on Farmer T's place.

This weekend found me putting up chicken wire to keep out the rabbits who had mistaken the garden for an all you can nibble buffet. I thought we needed rabbit wire but Farmer T said keeping chickens in was sort of like keeping rabbits out. Hmmmm.....

There's a lot to learn about farming.

In less confusing news, my cousin Treacle is coming all the way from England to live with me. She got into a spot of trouble over some scrumpy so she needed to relocate. It was either my place or the local jail. You're going to love her--she's a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Harriet SockBunny is thrilled to be coming to help you on your farm. I think she may have some hints and tips for you too. Are there any vegetables for her look after?

    ReplyDelete