Saturday, September 26, 2009

She's Back

I know you haven't heard from me in a while. The truth is that I've been afraid to admit the truth.

Harriet ran away. For over one month we could not find her. We didn't hear from her. We thought maybe she was lost forever....wandering the byways of America looking for trouble and scrumpy.

But two days ago we heard a knock on the door.

"Hello?" said the timid voice.

Could it be? Yes! It was Harriet back! Hurrah!

We all gathered around her asking where she had been, was she okay, did she need a snack. Turns out she didn't like all the farm work I had been making her do so she ran away to find MafiaVille where all the adventure is. That didn't work out so well because...gasp...people tried to rub her out. She was fine but she was really hungry and tired.

I promised I would help her find something she did like to do--other than just sleep and eat. She pouted a little--thinking that eating and sleeping was a fine life. But she decided there just might be a job out there that she could stomach.

1 comment:

  1. It is really good to have everyone back where they should be! What did she get up to in 'the lost month'??

    ReplyDelete